Supportive Living – Pavillon Cormier
Come for a Winter Stay, get your first week FREE*
Faubourg du Mascaret’s 58 suite Supportive Living building offers convenient support services that help enhance activities of daily living. Residents of Pavillon Cormier enjoy three daily meals, along with housekeeping and personal laundry service. Additionally, Pavillon Cormier gives residents the option to add a Customizable Support Plan which may include support with cueing, mobility and medication administration. Enjoy the comforts of a traditionally appointed suite, with a large ensuite bathroom. Residents of Pavillon Cormier have access to all building amenities along with 24/7 emergency response for peace of mind.
Suites available in studio, one-bedroom and one-bedroom plus den layouts from 422 to 655 sq ft.
Explore the suites at Pavillon CormierView Suite Plans
Take a Virtual Tour
- All utilities, including heat, hot water and electricity
- Well-appointed kitchenette
- Local telephone, cable service and Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Daily fine dining – three meals per day prepared by our Executive Chef
- Spare time afforded through weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service
- In-suite climate control
- Extra-wide doorways and spacious, accessible washrooms with in-floor heating
- The reassurance of a 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- One easy bill per month
- Chauffeur transportation service
- Front desk concierge
- Harmony approach to healthy aging stimulates the mind, body and soul
- Access to campus amenities; games room and fitness centre
- Spa and medical clinic ($)
- Annual home health record update and wellness conference
- The security of professional and caring staff on site 24-hours per day
- Outdoor parking
Want to learn more? Contact us today.
*Based on availability. Conditions and exclusions apply. Offer based on minimum three week stay, valid from October 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.