Resident and Family Liaison
Our commitment to seniors is that we will provide opportunities for you to be meaningfully engaged in life at Shannex /Faubourg. Your input and involvement supports improvements to safety, satisfaction and the quality of care and services we offer to you. It’s about living your best life.
Every resident has the right to:
- Be actively involved with informed decision making and work collaboratively as an important partner with the interdisciplinary team towards agreed upon goals of care.
- Provide input and feedback on all services we provide.
- Be meaningfully engaged in life at Shannex/Faubourg.
- Access all personal information about care and the associated cost.
- Access organizational information about quality and safety.
- Live in an environment that is free from verbal and physical abuse, intimidation, harassment and threats.
- Live in an environment that is safe.
- Communicate freely and express quality improvement ideas.
- Enjoy personal freedom.
Katherine VanBuskirk, Director of Communications and Community Affairs is the Resident and Family Liaison for Faubourg du Mascaret and all Parkland communities. She is available to speak with any resident or family member to answer questions, address concerns and connect residents and families with support related to any aspect of care or service.
Already a resident, or a loved one of a resident? You can reach Katherine by filling out the contact form below.